Thursday, January 9, 2014

3 Videos to Help You Feel Good and Powerful on a Cold Winter Day

Today I wanted to share some amazing sources of inspiration I have recently found in the on line world.  In this beak, cold, depressing, frigid, never ending winter, many of us could use a little pick me up today. Enjoy!


1. 100 days of working out fundamentally changes this ladies outlook. This young lady inspired me.  Not just that she is doing it, fighting the fight and taking names, but that you can see the transformation in her soul as she find value in herself.  This video came out three days ago and as of right now has almost 300,000 views. 

2. Lady takes on a bully for all the larger ladies out there.  This video is a little older being from Oct 2012 however it has over 14 million views.  This lady has my heart, being a larger lady myself.  I love the message that your self worth should not be formed by a few mean voices, but by the love of many. 

3. Now that you are all motivated lets look at an active step you can take in two minutes to help yourself fake it until you make it. OK, I admit the video is a lot longer then then that but you will see...  Your body language shapes who you are. This is a wonderful ted talk that will help you on the road to power and authority.  This video has over 9.6 million views. See how only two minutes can greatly increase your chances of success. 



No comments:

Post a Comment