Sunday, June 22, 2014

Elements: Water

First there was water.


This trip I have been lucky to have wonderful meditative moments.  The first came in the form of water in the Trimble Hot Springs in Durango.  I was sitting in the hot springs relaxing with the help of the minerals in natures fine brew.  At the hot springs there was a hot and an extra hot pool.  I was taking turns in each and was well beyond the point of relaxed.  Love me some hot springs.

Anyway so I was sitting in the water relaxing and I started to concentrate on my breathing.  Slowly taking deep breaths in and out, making the outs longer then the ins and counting and allowing my body to control the flow.  I started to meditate and felt the power and glow of the water all around me, not the sterile feel of chlorinated heated pool water, but natures pulse.  I allowed the feeling to continue and connected with the source of the energy.  OK non mediators you can stop if this is too much for you. However, if you have this sort of free spirit read on.  

Often in the past when I have mediated, the questions have centered around path.  Am I on the right path, am I raising my kids the way I should, am I on the right career path, friendships etc....  Yet this time the answers came back so clear.   There was a confirmation in the pulse of nature.  The answers was Yes.  I was on the right path, the path of teaching, of creating content such as these blog posts.  

When one looks at what one is doing with their life there are some thinks, like this blog, that do not pay off in money, however they pay off in the soul, karma, love and motivation.  The message was that the package of life can not be broken up into little pieces that are judged as to their value.  The entire package is the value.  Right now that package includes many things that together are contributing to my path's synchronicity with mother natures pulse.    

I am so pleased to share these moments and feel the flow of the water and the pulse of nature bringing peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment