Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Going a Waka

I just want to communicate that there may be a few days absence.  Maybe.  I am almost off for my big mama escape. Each year I take off with a bunch of friends to a camping music festival.  Great fun, and a chance for me to let it all go for a few days.  No kids needing breakfast or movement from one play date to the next soccer game etc... No groceries to buy, no bills to pay, no cooking for the family.  You get the picture.   So I am going to be away for a few wonderful days.

I will be no where near hot yoga for many days.  Thankfully the festival does have yoga each morning but not sure what it will be like.  Could be foofy skinny hippie chick yoga.  We will have to see.   I am bringing my mat of course.  My tent mate is bringing hers too so hopefully we will motivate each other. 

So the question comes up, will I be blogging during this time off.  Realistically I can still blog through my cell phone.  Will I do it?  Self protection instincts should set up some ground rules, like no publishing anything until the light of day has reviewed it.   What might seem profound at 2:00am may seem like weird ramblings not worthy of sharing the next day.  So I guess we will have to see.  If you would like updates from the Music Festival comment on this post and let me know.  

I am a little scared of what my body will do without hot yoga for so long.  I know I will get plenty of exercise with walking and dancing all day and night.  I will certainly burn the calories but how hard is it going to be to get back to hot yoga when I get back.  I will do my best to not slack off completely.  However this time is a sacred time.  A time to breathe, smile, laugh, say hi to old friends, make new friends and dance.  Yes dance and dance and dance.  Getting the suppressed boogie out.  

Special Thank You to my husband, for the effort he is about to put out there. He will be taking on the kids and all other responsibilities full on while I am gone.  May the boys be good and you get time to bike and chill.  Thanks to all the other folks that will be baby sitting, taking the boys for play dates and just being nice to my boys.  Have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment