Friday, May 24, 2013

I did it!!!!!

I made it.  I did it.  30 in a row.  I am so impressed with myself.  I know it feels weird to say it but I am.  I was talking to my friend Naomi about it this afternoon and I realized that with so many work outs I had slacked off when I felt like it or just talked myself out of putting in major effort.  Yet with this, you have no choice.  Once you have shown up you have to do your best.  It is like climbing a mountain as the hills keep coming. No matter if you feel like climbing or not.  I feel I have climbed quite the mountain and am looking at the view.  It is a beautiful view.

The question is Now What.  I will keep going, keep climbing and keep working hard.  I may have accomplished 30 days in a row of a grueling work out.  Now I need to keep it going, I may not go all 7 days each week, however I plan to go as many as possible. Working towards my goals of health, happiness, and fitness.

In the next few days I will get my measurements taken and will enlighten you all with the progress from this blitz.  I am sure it will be fantastic.  While I often see myself as looking the same, I know from clothing, pictures and from friends that changes are real.  I will keep going.

I will continue to communicate my progress and musings as this journey continues.  I hope this 30 days has inspired some and entertained others.

No comments:

Post a Comment