Monday, May 13, 2013

Pictures

Pictures are worth a thousand words.  So here are some shots.  I love that facebook has a decent collection of pictures to go back a number of years.  However I have to admit there are not a lot of pictures of me as I am usually taking the pictures or the pictures are of the kids. But I will give you a few to go on.

So we start with this picture of me and one of my students at Midnight Breakfast which was the first night of exams in the Fall Semester so December early.  Before I did my first Hot Yoga.  I had already been doing Curves for several months.  I am wearing cool Turkish pants I got in central Turkey in 1994.  

Then there is this one today at the dog park. Not my most flattering pic but definitely shows a difference.  Lordy a bad hair day.  The one at the bottom is much more flattering and you can see a big difference in my face.  Carrying a lot less weight but still have a long road ahead. 

2 comments:

  1. Laura I love these pictures! It's always so encouraging to see progress. I know I tend to doubt how much progress I've actually made until I do the whole beginning to now pictures. Keep on rocking on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Vibrant and alive! yay!

    ReplyDelete