Friday, May 3, 2013

The Key to Hot Yoga

I had uncovered the key. One really kick butt workout resulted in a burn of about 1400 calories. Yes I said 1400 calories. If I could burn that much in one session. Hell if I did it twice a week it was like doing a bloody fast. Shock the system. I know that working out is key to me losing weight. Maybe this would break my cycle.

So I started. At first I could only do one a week. It took days to recover. Then I pushed it to two but I needed three days in between. I kept up doing curves on the off days. So I was getting something in almost every day. Slowly it took over from Curves as the dominate work out.

My best time was 9:00 am classes. At work by 11:00 feeling done but strong. I could do this twice a week and get two in over the weekend. This became the optimum with three curves workouts as well.

I would like to say it got easier but that is not quite correct. You see with yoga the better you can do it the more you can achieve and the more you can do. So there is an endless progress and advancement. It is what you put into it. The person who is new can get the same level of outcome as the master, you see, the outcome is relative to their practice. Boy did that sounds like yoga speak. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment